All courses are offered in Arabic, English and French.
- - Defensive Driving Basics (DDB):Anticipating Road Risks is the main goal of the DDB. It is ultimately the result of specific focused training sessions covering the familiarity with road rules (signs, types and conditions), the vehicleâ€™s safety (design, active/passive safety, and how to deal with mechanical failures), as well as the Driver's attitude (psychological & physiological abilities, emotional behavior and maneuvers capabilities).
- - Motorsport Basics (MB):Trainees will be able to discover the main difference between a rally car and a road car through visuals and interactive presentations. A safety session takes place to inform attendees about the equipment of a rally car, the racing driverâ€™s safety and the basic ways to engage in motorsport.
- - Introduction to Road Safety (IRD):Trainees will be able to discover and learn the main ingredients of traffic safety; the driver, the vehicle and the road. Approaching a national system for road safety, understanding the psychology of road users, dealing with crash scenes, understanding the road infrastructure and design, dealing with a PPMMED method in reducing road fatalities and many more...
- - Karting Basics (KB):Organizing karting events, teaching youths less than 18 years old the approach of safe speeding in closed circuits, preparing them gradually to engage in the motorsport world in the future.
- - Advanced Motorsport Course (AMC):Trainees enrolling in this program will be able to theoretically and practically acquire the needed racing skills. A detailed course is offered covering different angles of motor racing, enabling students to engage safely and professionally in auto sports.
- - Motorcycling:Trainees will be able to learn the basics of motorcycling safety through theoretical and practical sessions provided by professional trainers.